Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Copycat

Dinner conversation:

Brian: "What did you have for snacktime at school?"

Bennett: "What did YOU have for snacktime at school?"

Brian: "Hey!"

Bennett: "Hey!"

Brian: "Stop copying me!"

Bennett: "Stop copying me!"

*pause*

Brian: "I love to eat vegetables."

Bennett: "I love to eat vegetables."

Brian: "When I get bigger I will mow the grass."

Bennett:  "When I get bigger I will mow the grass."

Brian:  "When I get bigger I will weed the garden and clean my room every week."

Bennett:   "When I get bigger I will weed the garden and clean my room every week."

Brian: "With no complaining."

Bennett: "With noooo complaining."

Brian: "My feet stink."

Bennett: "My feet STINK!"

Brian: "Mom smells like old socks."

*small pause*

Bennett: "Mom smells like love."




Score: Brian: 0, Bennett: 10,965. 

5 comments:

Nancy said...

So funny! Were you rolling on the floor laughing? Big hugs for Bennett and belly raspberries for Brian! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Cheers!

Heather Jones said...

So awesome!

Jean(ie) said...

How sweet. Love it!

starlightsound said...

I was trying SO hard not to crack up, you guys. But it was hilarious. And Bennett did get Double Dessert that night. And an extra bedtime story.

starlightsound said...

I was trying SO hard not to crack up, you guys. But it was hilarious. And Bennett did get Double Dessert that night. And an extra bedtime story.